My best friend was in town today so we went out to a nice dinner at one of the most amazing restaurants I have ever been to. We went to school together in Newport, RI and our favorite restaurant there was Pasta Beach, so delish. Well one day while in Boston I was out for a run and ran by this new restaurant ironically called Pasta Beach, I didn't really think it would be the same restaurant and to my surprise it was. I was so excited I stopped my run called Dana and almost gave her a heart attack because I was that excited and she thought something was wrong. Fat kid or what? Well that's of course where we went to dinner and it was no big surprise that it was delicious! This is what we got, be sure to check out their menu here:
YUMMY!
 |
| Pepperoni pizza. Simple but amazing. |
 |
| Fresh pasta with shrimp, tomatoes, arugula, zucchini and olive oil. |