These are a few outfits I have worn this week, or wanted to wear but couldn't because it wasn't that warm, but I will be wearing them in the near future if I didn't get to this week!!
![]() |
| Love stripes. Eight Sixty Top, Joes Jeans Shorts, Ann Taylor Belt & Stuart Weiztman Wedges. |
![]() |
| Favorite Shorts and Shoes for the summer time. |
![]() |
| My Aunt got me this shirt from Dash, NY for my birfday and i'm just obssessed with it. |
![]() |
| Worn casual with my favorite citizen jeans and tory flats. Perfect for class. |
![]() |
| Everyone is allowed a comfy day right? Today was mine since I had to be up early. Love my new scarf and shoes. |
![]() |
| Love yoga pants, i sometimes like to dress mine up with different tops and shoes. |
![]() |
| I have a wedding in May and was going through my closet to see if I had something to wear. Love my precious silk Theory dress. Sold on wearing it to the wedding. |
![]() |
| Keeping my fingers crossed that i'll have some red soled shoes to wear with it! |







