12 April 2011

Sorry It's Been So Long.

Happy Tuesday... ek, I haven't posted in five days! Had a very relaxing weekend thus had no motivation to do much, including the blog. So Sorry. I have a few interviews this week and bought some great new professional pieces to wear for the interviews and hopefully a job that will be the outcome of one of them! nothing new or exciting going on in my life, well i am going to san juan in two weeks for easter which is exciting! hopefully i'll get some color, so sick of being pale!!! Im especially excited to buy some new clothing for the trip because that's what you do when you go on vaca right?! welp, hope everyone had a good weekend!!

I bought this Red Haute Chiffon Blouse from Nordys this weekend. Love it for professional or play!

My new chiffon top, Ann Taylor wide leg trouser and belt, and Kate Spade red patent leather wedges.

Interview Day!
Love the red shoes to add some color!

I saw this Eight Sixty dress this weekend and instantly fell in love, but when I put it on I thought it was boxy in the shoulders. What do you think? Thanks!