05 April 2011

Yummy Yummy Cookies.

My friend Caitlin, who has her own blog (check it out here!!), sent me a link to these cookies today and I had to hurry and put them up before she did! Ha Ha thanks Cait, they look delish. I haven't tried them yet but I will be sure that next time I bake it will be these mouth watering cookies! Chocolate chip cookies combined with Oreos, what could be better?


Ingredients

2 sticks (1 cup) softened butter
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon pure vanilla
3 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
10 oz bag chocolate chips
1 pkg. Oreo cookies

Instructions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream butter and sugars together with a mixer until well combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda. 
Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined.
Using a cookie scoop take one scoop of cookie dough and place it on top of one Oreo.
Take another scoop and place it on bottom of Oreo cookie.
Seal together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo is enclosed with dough.
Place onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet.
Bake cookies for 9 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
ENJOY!