A lightbulb went off in my head when i wore this shirt on the first day of my new healthy lifestyle, and I thought oh my god i'm going to call this blog a new leaf. How perfect! Well it wasn't until just now that I realized my new $13!!! top from francescas had feathers on it, not leaves. Welp, anyway like I said I got this new shirt from Francescas for 13 dollars! I couldn't believe it and I fell in love with it the second I opened it! Ahh the joy of new tops. Also, like I mentioned I've started a new healthy lifestyle. I have been living in fantasy land the last few months, well really the last year, and have finally realized I have been neglecting my health. No Longer! Be on the look out for health tips and healthy recipes to come!
p.s. mom if you're reading this and looking at the pics, look how clean my room is! I only learn from the best!



