I am a shoe freak, in case you haven't noticed by now. I usually stick to standard styles as I like to be able to wear them alot. I have been dying for some blue and nude wedges or the fall, along with some leopard and black booties. Not enough money in the world to satisfy my shoe addiction. These are the top ten on my list!
![]() |
| Colin Stuart via Victorias Secret |
![]() |
| Colin Stuart via Victorias Secret |
![]() |
| Target |
![]() |
| Targe, Steve Madden also makes a similar pair. |
![]() |
| Steve Madden, love this color and this color combo! |
![]() |
| Frye Via Nordys, always a classic. |
![]() |
| Tory Burch via Nordstrom, can't go wrong. So classy. |
![]() |
| love love love. Steve Madden. |
![]() |
| Love Nude wedges. Steve Madden. |
![]() |
| Amazing. Thank you nordstrom! |









