I thought it would be kind of cool/interesting to do a post about the daily steps I take getting dressed in the morning and how I put things together. Firstly, I pretty much start thinking about what I'm going to wear the next day while i'm eating dinner, if I don't it would take me hours and hours to get dressed. I usually get my inspirations from fellow bloggers and pinterest (AMAZING-- Check it out).
1. I usually start with something plain and simple, this way you can spice it up with accessories, or wear it simple depending on your plans. Love this staple black button down dress, great for work, which is where I was heading.
2. If something has a tailored waste line I usually add a belt to it for
two reasons. First, I don't really like the way the fabric bunches,
weird I know. And secondly it gives you a little something extra to
really pull your outfit together.
3. Jewelry-- my jewelry is pretty standard. Watch and bangles with a
ring, a statement ring alone or a statement necklace. Depending on where
i'm going or what i'm doing i'll mix and match and go crazy.
4. Jacket/sweater/etc., my office is
freezing, and it's fall, so a jacket or sweater is a must. This green
one is my go to, but I like to switch it up and keep things interesting.
I love bright colored blazers and classic staples to keep it simple.
5. AND WE'RE DRESSED! =)




