I am finally back! Sorry for the delay in posts, as we all know the holidays are crazy and heading back to school was consuming my life. But, no worries I am now back and ready to blog my heart out. Plus, while gone I found it very hard to motivate and dress to my best, so now that i'm back there will be NO slacking in either category!
I hope everyone had a nice holiday season, the holiday's are always fun but a relief when they're over and have been successful! Onto the next year, which is it just me or is it crazy that it's 2012??!!! Where has the time gone? This year will be better than the last, one can hope right? With a lot to look forward to, it's going to be another crazy busy year, but let's hope we can still make time for fun and it doesn't fly by like 2011.
You're going to think i'm crazy (if you don't already) after I tell you the story behind this lace dress. So I fell in love with at H and M and couldn't resist buying it, somewhat of an impulse purchase but def. fell hard for it when I saw it. I brought it home, looked at my closet and bank account (not that it was terribly expensive, but being a student buts a little damper on the shopping) and realized I really didn't need nor did I have room for it. Brought it back. A few days later, my friend sends me a picture of a magazine with someone famous wearing the dress, naturally I HAD to have it. Went back to H and M and contemplated for another 15 minutes until I made my final decision to repurchase and i'm SOO glad I did because I adore it! Crazy right?



