23 May 2012

Wild & Wacky Wednesday

Recently this wild and wacky "ombre" hair style has been invading salons. My friend Dana kept saying yeah I got Ombre I got Ombre, had NO idea what she was talking about, haha sorry Dane. Then I saw her hair and died a little, I NEEEEDED it. And i'm talking REALLY needed it. It took a while to finally convince myself to do it, and all I can say is I wish I came to my senses earlier. However, because I am in a professional field I asked my stylist, KerryLynn of TreLynn Salon, to keep it on the less drastic side for the first time. Welp, I will be back in that salon very soon and to make the fading more intense because I'm obsessed. I tried the best I could to capture it with a picture but I couldn't really get the actual depth of the two different colors! Still in love with it, and compliments galore!!