So this unable to work out and run thing has been driving me crazy, I mean after all it's summertime. Which means lots of cocktails, bathing suits, bbq's and eating...not so good on the figure. WELL, problem solved. As I was home on Sunday for Father's Day I did a yoga class at the beautiful new studio in Downtown Hartford, CT (see pics below), and realized THIS IS IT.
I came back to Boston and immediately signed up for a month of Bikram Yoga in downtown Boston. I was excited and anxious, but I know myself and know I needed a challenge to keep me motivated. So I decided to do the 30 day yoga challenged. Here's how it works, you complete one Bikram Yoga class everyday for the next 30 days. And if you miss one you have to double up on another day to make up for it. TWO CLASSES OF 90 minutes of a yoga?! I know it sounds crazy but it's so refreshing I can't even begin to explain.
My inspiration is below, the lovely Natasha Grove. Bikram Yoga instructor who recently opened her own studio in Downtown Hartford, CT. ( CHECK IT OUT HERE). When I tell you her studio blows ANY AND EVERY studio i've ever seen or heard of out of the water it is no joke. Check out the pics, and if you are ever in CT you must stop and check out the studio and Bikram Yoga yourself. It is slightly addicting, which isn't a bad thing! So proud of you Natasha and wish you the best of luck, although I know you will do great and be more successful than you ever imagined possible!
Also I will keep you in the loop about BYDH's (Bikram Yoga Downtown Hartford) GRAND OPENING IN AUGUST!!!
Day 3 of the challenge...done and done. Now on to day four.










