And the lack of blogging is due to this book series. Holy in love. I cannot put the books down, at the risk of sounding like a pervert because technically people are calling them porn. But it's not the sexual aspect of the books that attracts me to them. Call me a sap but the love connection between the main characters is insane, I long for that. They're infatuated with each other and just SO in love, I just keep coming back to it! A girl can dream right? Maybe it's a little unrealistic but I sure would like to think it's not! I would recommend you all find out for yourselves, and don't be turned off by the Fifty Shades of F'ed Up in the beginning, it's worth every second I spent reading it. I always thought it was weird when people read books twice but I could DEF see myself reading these again in the future.
PS. I cried at one point in the book, who cries at a "porno", such a sap for a love story...at least that's what I see it as.
