27 September 2012

Steal of A Lifetime...At least I hope

Sorry for the lack of outfit posts I just couldn't do the whole dress up thing today so I opted for leggings and a tee, not so blog worthy. However, I will be working at Alex & Ani all weekend so will have to be looking my best for that so keep an eye out for outfit posts to come!

Now, in the mean time I just have to show you the steal of a life time. And when I say at least I hope I mean because they were purchased online which means they could be a total disaster when they arrive. But from the pictures online they look PRETTY PRETTY promising, so everyone cross your fingers for me. The hidden gem = 6pm.com, a website that sells last seasons styles for INCREDIBLE prices. For example, my new boots were $30.00!!!!! Is that even believable, I honestly don't think it is! Check them out =)