25 March 2013

A Mirror on Your Shoes? Why not?

Who would have thought 10 years ago that today i'd be wearing black or blue nail polish and shoes that look like mirrors? Not this girl but I can't get enough of these two things!! Check out the shoes below from one of my ALL time favorite blogs Brooklyn Blonde. She has so many shoes that I loathe for, but also check out the less expensive alternative to at least one of them. Many decisions to make!











Pictures 1 through 3 are from Brooklyn Blonde and she has on the lovely Jimmy Choo Anouk Metallic Leather pumps (here). A less expensive alternative is a metallic pump from Steve Madden at $99.99. The last picture is also from Brooklyn Blonde in Chanel pumps that a friend of mine and I tried on at Saks forever ago and fell in love with. Maybe some day!

xoxo