04 March 2013

Ann Taylor Shopping Cart/Wishlist

Happy Monday (Almost Tuesday)!! Hope everyone made it through this dreadful Monday, I sure had a bad case of the Monday's today! I spent my time online shopping, that always fixes a funk right? Well I made the mistake of checking out Ann Taylor's Website after my roommate Vanessa sported some really cute AT tops on her blog (check it out here). Well now I want everything, and unfortunately I spent a few hours at Zara more recently than I care to admit so my "morals" told me to wait to buy the things I wanted at Ann Taylor until I at least get my pay check this week. Let's see if my self control can hold strong, in my defense it is 30% off your entire purchase! Here's what I'm looking at...





LOVE LOVE LOVE this but they only have xxs left =(