I have a small picture collection of random things I wanted to share, here goes nothing!
I had these old beat up pumps lying around and was stuck on what to do with them, then it hit me. I had been dying for some glitzy pumps so I did what I do best, googled how to glitter your own shoes. It was very very easy (not sure my mom appreciated me doing it at the kitchen table!) but all I did was sanded the shoes a bit so the mod podge stuck better, covered sections in mod podge and sprinkled ALOT of glitter on. I did a few layers and read to spray it with sticky adhesive but I found doing that ruined the shoe so I had to do another layer of glitter to cover up the spray. So easy and they look brand new!
The dress that got away... LOVED this dress but I could not think of any place that I would wear it. Then as i'm sitting here it hits me, HELLO my birthday is in 20 days, could this dress be more perfect? Ugh, I hate when that happens oh well it will always be the dress that got away.
I took this picture for two reasons... I really loved my outfit which I wish I had taken more pictures of BUT my hair actually came out good when I curled it. When I curl my hair it's like a science experiment and usually the end project is not good. But thank you to a hair tutorial on one of my favorite blogs I think I finally got the technique down (it only took four years.)



