01 February 2012

Boston (and NY and homemade) Eats.

Over winter break I was introduced to this new Vietnamese dish that I am slightly, ok maybe more than slightly, obsessed with. It's called Pho and it is out of this world. I had it day after day at home and finally tried it in Boston, and woah. It was Delish! It's called Pho but on the menu in English it's called beef noodle soup and it comes with sliced steak, scallions, rice noodles, bean sprouts, lime, basil, and I added steamed veggies. It's a must do!!

Also, while home I went to NYC to see city and stopped at stage deli for their infamous rueben.

The pasta is from an amazing restaurant in the north end of Boston, called terramia and it is the best Bolognese I've ever had!

The tacos are homemade fish tacos with catfish, mouth watering. Thank you epicourious.com!!

Lastly, breakfast was the Fairmont Battery Wharf in Boston's north end, the eggs Benedict was amazing as you can see!!