02 February 2012

Back To Basics.

In the summer I am all for fun vibrant colors but for some reason come winter time I find myself leaning towards the basics in my closet, such as black. I have been wearing a lot of black lately and can hopefully slowly move my way back to wearing colors because let's face it, colors stand out! No one wants to blend in. Anyway, I got this leopard infinity scarf for $20 dollars and i'd have to say it has been one of the best investments I've made lately. Thank you leopard.






Also, I had sometime to kill today so I went to Urban Outfitters in hopes of finding a dress for my dreadful birthday this year. I found this one and absolutely loved it but once I put it on I didn't think it was so great after all. Def one of those looks better on the hanger things...the search continues.