Sorry there are so many pics I just couldn't stop this morning, yup i'm a weirdo. Lastly, I know I had the same bangles on as yesterday so you are probably wondering why I put this pic up again. Butt I did that because yesterday was the Michael Kors bracelet and this one is a knockoff from a random store. Not sure if I can tell a difference and wanted to see what everyone thought. Thanks =)
07 February 2012
Oh Cashmere, I love you.
I had been itching for a cashmere sweater and couldn't find one that I really loved. Then Christmas came and then I had a cashmere sweater I was obsessed with it. I'm pretty sure this sweater is single handedly (not too sure how to spell that) the most comfortable, softest sweater and yet it's still stylish. So thank you to my brother and his lovely gf (who I know picked it out) for getting me this amazing sweater that I could wear 24/7 if people didn't that that was weird!
Sorry there are so many pics I just couldn't stop this morning, yup i'm a weirdo. Lastly, I know I had the same bangles on as yesterday so you are probably wondering why I put this pic up again. Butt I did that because yesterday was the Michael Kors bracelet and this one is a knockoff from a random store. Not sure if I can tell a difference and wanted to see what everyone thought. Thanks =)
Sorry there are so many pics I just couldn't stop this morning, yup i'm a weirdo. Lastly, I know I had the same bangles on as yesterday so you are probably wondering why I put this pic up again. Butt I did that because yesterday was the Michael Kors bracelet and this one is a knockoff from a random store. Not sure if I can tell a difference and wanted to see what everyone thought. Thanks =)





