08 February 2012

Ten Days & Counting.

Ten short days until i'm a quarter of a century old. Mixed feelings about this birthday-- I usually love my birthday and everything about it. The party, the friends, the family, and I could deny that its not about the gifts but who doesn't love a good birthday gift? However, this year i'm finding myself, well not very excited. I haven't been planning or shopping or spreading the word. I blame the awful age of 25, when you now become closer to 30 than you are to 20. And sure I tell everyone older that the 30's are the new 20's but they all know, including myself, that i'm just trying to make them feel better. But there is no chance the birthday isn't going to show up in ten days so I guess i'll just take it as an excuse to party and have a great time with the people I love and forgot the reason for the party or the number behind it.

On that note, this is what I wore today. Can't get enough of stripes, infinity scarves and boots with knee socks, even if it means I essentially look the same everyday!