20 February 2012

Vday, Bday and HOT PANTS.

So it's true what people say, when you hit 25 you don't feel any older except for the god awful quarter of a century number that represents the years you've been alive. But overall I feel the same as I did when I turned 21, which is a huge relief! The birthday celebration was an overall success and I'd have to say even though I was dreading it, I still had a great time and wouldn't take it back if I could. Hope everyone had as a good of a weekend that I did and enjoyed their extra day off! =)

Vday outfit, can't go wrong with lace and boots.

These are my new HOT PANTS-- i'm obsessed, you will be seeing a lot of these.



The beautiful Marc Jacobs bangle my two best friends got me for my bday =) Thanks guys. xoxo


Me & the other birthday girl!

Birthday Outift =)