Don't be afraid, frightened, nervous, etc. as a result of the post title. I just NEVER EVER EVER really thought I would say, "I miss running". Welp, I was wrong. As the weather started to get warmer my friend Christina and I were wrapped up in this super awesome running program we made up. I found myself enjoying the weather going for 6 mile runs and truly enjoying myself. This has never happened for me. I always LOATHED running and only did it because of my large fat kid appetite! Funny how things have changed. For the past three weeks, yes it has been three FULL weeks, I haven't been able to run and it's killing me slowly. First it was finals, which as we all I know I am always unprepared for and super stressed out so for me running was put on the back burner unfortunately. And now being on crutches, well needless to say running is not on the top of my to do list. I have such the urge to get out there and go for a long long run, just to clear my head and truly enjoy the run. However, the can't happen for another few weeks...oh so sad. I'm hoping by Monday I will at least be able to hit the gym and lift some weights to regain my strength from the absence of exercise. Surgery and finals sure do put a damper on your exercise, such a bummer. Here's a few pictures of my beautiful runs in the city, can't wait to get back at it!!